- Model No.: SPZ-70 or SPZ-90 or SPZ-110
- Maximum input power: 70KW or 90KW or 110KW
- Input Voltage: 3 Phase 380V, 50 or 60HZ
- Heating steel to 1050 celsius degree: 2.5KG or 3.3KG or 4.16KG
- Series Name: SPZ Forging Series
- Output oscillating frequency: 1_20KHZ
- Cooling water desire: 0.2MPa, ≥20L/Min
- Heating brass to 700 celsius degree: 3.5KG or 4.6KG or 5.8KG
M. F. Forging furnace is used for the heating of bars and rods larger than ID12mm, the material can be steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminium and so on. The heating can be the whole rod, end of the rod or middle part of the rod.
The furnace includes basically the SPZ medium frequency generator, the compensating cap, the working table, the heating coil, coil cover, rod feeder and so on. For some applications, the infrared sensor, temperature controller and automatic rod feeding systems can also be included.
Main features of the M. F. Forging furnace:
(1) Wide frequency range from 1kHz to 20kHz, frequency can be designed to satisfy different size of the heated rods.
(2) The heating coil can be 500mm to 1 meter long, several pieces are heated at the same time to make sure the penetrating effect.
(3) In the continuous heating process, the load inside the coil is stable, thus to overcome the great heating power change caused by the great change of the load during the heating course from cool rod to 1100 Celsius degree rod. The actual power can reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine.
(4) Even when heating non-ferrous metals like copper or aluminium, the actual power can also reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine by design the coil properly and match the compensating cap correctly. 3.5KG copper or brass can be heated to 700 Celsius degree per kilowatt in an hour.
Main models and heating ability:
|models||Max. Input Power||Heating ability of normal material|
|Steel or S. S to 1100 Celsius||Copper or brass to 700 Celsius|
|SPZ-35 forging furnace||35KW||1.25 KG/min||1.75 KG/min|
|SPZ-45 forging furnace||45KW||1.67 KG/min||2.33 KG/min|
|SPZ-70 forging furnace||70KW||2.5 KG/min||3.5 KG/min|
|SPZ-90 forging furnace||90KW||3.33 KG/min||4.67 KG/min|
|SPZ-110 forging furnace||110KW||4.17 KG/min||5.83 KG/min|
|SPZ-160 forging furnace||160KW||5.83 KG/min||-------|
|SPZ-240 forging furnace||240KW||9.2 KG/min||-------|
|SPZ-300 forging furnace||300KW||11.25 KG/min||-------|