- Model No.: Spz-110
- Max. Input Power: 110kw
- Voltage: 3 Phase 380V 50 or 60Hz
- Duty Cycle: 100% 24 Hours Working
- Heating Time: 0.1_99.9 Sec.
- Series: Spz Series
- Oscillation Frequency: 1k-20kHz
- Heating Current: 15--95A
- Timer: Can Be Added
- HS Code: 8514400090
Medium frequency induction melting machines are mainly used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, silver, gold, and aluminium materials, etc. Melting capacity can be from 3KG to 200KG.
Structure of the M. F. Melting machine:
The machine set includes medium frequency generator, compensating capacitor and melting furnace, infrared temperature sensor and temperature controller can also be included if ordered.
Three types of melting furnaces can be selected according to the way of pouring out, They are tilting furnace, push-up furnace and stationary furnace.
According to the method of tilting, tilting furnace is divided into three kinds: Manual tilting furnace, electrical tilting furnace and hydraulic tilting furnace.
Main features of M. F. Melting machines:
1. M. F. Melting machines can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, gold, silver and so on.
2. Because of the stirring effect which caused by the magnetic force, the melting pool can be stirred during the melting course to ease the floating of the flux and oxides to produce high quality casting parts.
3. Wide frequency range from 1kHz to 20kHz, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil and compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency and other factors.
4. Power efficiency is 20% higher than the SCR medium frequency machines;
5. Small and light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the college and researching companies to use.
Main models and melting abilities:
The table below lists the main models and recommended maximum melting abilities. About 50 to 60 minutes are needed to finish one melting process at cool status of the furnace, at hot status of the furnace, only 20 to 30 minutes are needed.
|Main models||Maximum input power||Melting ability of common materials|
|Steel and stainless steel||Brass, copper, silver, gold||Aluminium|
|SPZ-15 melting machine||15KW||3KG||10KG||3KG|
|SPZ-25 melting machine||25KW||5KG||20KG||5KG|
|SPZ-35 melting machine||35KW||10KG||30KG||10KG|
|SPZ-45 melting machine||45KW||18KG||50KG||18KG|
|SPZ-70 melting machine||70KW||25KG||100KG||25KG|
|SPZ-90 melting machine||90KW||40KG||120KG||40KG|
|SPZ-110 melting machine||110KW||50KG||150KG||50KG|
|SPZ-160 melting machine||160KW||100KG||250KG||100KG|
|SPZ-240 melting machine||240KW||150KG||400KG||150KG|
|SPZ-300 melting machine||300KW||200KG||500KG||200KG|